Saturday, June 27, 2009

WOD's week of June 22, 2009


OK, so, I had to go out of town this week to go to Girls Camp. I told my father-in-law on Sunday the 21st that I would expect him to go and work out as usual on Monday and Wednesday and that he would have to wait to see my results on Friday b/c I would workout that afternoon when I got back. I also told him that I would work out on Saturday to make up for Wednesday but they are closed this Saturday. So he would have an easy win this week.

We both went on Monday He did awesome He was like the burpee king! He did 137 burpees in 20 min. On the same workout I only got 121 burpees in 20 min. I knew that he would beat me and he did awesome. I didn't do too bad I did 30 burpees every 5 min fairly consistently and I think I did the last 5 min at 35 burpees just a little faster than one of my rounds where I fell behind b/c of fatigue. But not bad to say the least. I did do them on my knees I just couldn't do full burpees. Score for Monday 2 for Tim Sr. 1 for Jana

So, the whole week while I was gone Dad could have gone any day while I was up at Girls Camp. But from my understanding he didn't even go once. Well, when I got back home. I finished up some homework that was due for my masters class then I went to Crossfit. I did the work out of the day "Isabel" which is 30 snatches for time. I did 47 lbs in 3:36 seconds, which was slightly over 50% of the women's Rx weight for the work out (90lbs). That was tough enough, but still do able. Score for Friday 2 for Jana

Total points for the week 2 for Tim Sr. and 3 for Jana. Jana Wins!!!!!!!! But wait, What is that, Tim says "no fair!" "I didn't think we were actually starting this week." Tim Sr. thought that I wouldn't follow through with what I said I'd do. Now Tim Sr, you should have known better than that! What happened to you last week? Oh that's right, you ate my dust b/c you thought "Jana has no chance of beating me." So, I'll play Mrs. Nice Guy and let 4th of July Batman be awarded on the 4th of July In an Olympic ceremony. One more week and Batman will be passed to the best crossfitter (of the back of the pack). You better be ready Tim Sr. I don't want to smoke you another week and have your response be "But, I didn't think we were starting this week". So, did everyone hear that? The summer games have been postponed one more week and we will officially start June 29, 2009. There is no saying I don't understand to that! Czech Republic Olympic Games official ceremony will be held on the 4th of July to award the 4th of July Batman to this weeks winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment