Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WOD 6/30/2009

16 100m sprints. Time starts when you start your 1st sprint and ends when you finish your last one.

OK, so after the warm up which was really cool Pam started writing the mods up on the board. Tim Sr. and I were huddled around the board like the flock of seagulls from Finding Nemo thinking to ourselves "Mod's, Mod's." She said "OK you two, you have to have the same Mod's." I shook my head. She said "Well, how does 12 sound." I about jumped out of my skin. "Good," I said calmly. That meant we only have to run 12 100m and not 16 and Tim Sr. was excited too.

We did fairly decent. I probably should have done 14 (Pam or Matt I am giving y'all permission to make this as fair as you think necessary what ever our abilities may be [i.e. Tim has major upper body strength, I have some speed on him, not much] if you think you need to change the Mod's for one of us and not the other I think that is fair I don't know what Tim Sr. thinks of that but it should be the best workout for us that we can get). Tim Sr. did do really good. He was running with me during one of the sprints that is when I decided to not do the 20 sec rest and just stuck with the 10 sec rest like he was. Tim only finished seconds after I did.

I'm having a hard time remembering my time maybe if someone knows my true time they can correct me Tim Sr is going to have to put his own time down b/c I know I don't know his time. I decided to leave early so Tim Jr didn't have to wake up Tim III and bring him since we had finished early.

Jana's time 8:36 12 100m sprints

No comments:

Post a Comment