Thursday, July 2, 2009

WOD 7/2/09

Back Squats 3-3-3-3-3-3 max weight

OK, so Tim so has me today. It is a weight lifting day. He just has to show up. His warm-up is probably my max weight.

I started with Casey and Marnie then they said their previous max weights (135 and 185) and I knew I paired up with the wrong girls. They would have to take off tons of weight everytime I had to go. I didn't want that to happen so I paired up with Monica and Kathrine. They are usually at about the same weight that I can do. Sorry Casey and Marnie, I wanted to but you two are power houses compared to me. You were so sweet for wanting me to stay with you, but I didn't want you to have all that extra work. Great work outs by the way. Y'all started with what I finished with.

Jana 70-83-88-93-98-100

No comments:

Post a Comment