Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Extra Day WOD 7/15/09

Tim Sr. is so trying to cheat!!!! He is using the coming on a day that no one else comes trick! Well, I'll show him and show up!!!! (Luckily it was on a day my Husband was going to be home half the day so I could go).

So, Tim Jr. gets home from his workout to tell me that Tim Sr. had showed up today and did the workout we had agreed to do the skill day on Wednesday or Thursday not the workout!!!! He is trying to earn extra points. Well, Not while Coyote Joe is up as the trophy!!! So I had to go and do the workout at 8:30 so that Tim Sr. couldn't pull a fast one on me. There goes another week without pull-up practice. So it was hot and Sunny. Thankfully there was a nice breeze and the building was still blocking most of the sun. So, CFC Matt made up this crazy workout and He was smirking the whole time he was demonstrating it. I'll just list the items in the workout I don't think it needs more explanation besides the fact that I got the same Mod Tim Sr. got and only did 25 reps instead of 30 of each item except the tire lifts which I did 10 as prescribed. I went light too b/c this is the first time I have done Crossfit workout 3 days in a row.

For time (in any order):
Row 500m
30 Full circle Box Jumps (m:30in,f:24in) I did 12"
30 Pull-ups JPU
30 Ring dips Jmp
60 Walking Lunge steps with plate overhead (m:45lb,f:25lb) I did 10lbs
30 Knees to Elbows I did Knees to chest
30 Push press (m:65lb,f:45lb) I did 30lbs
30 GHD Hip Extensions
30 Wall Ball Shots 2-for-1s (m:12lb,f:10lb) I did 6lbs
30 Burpees
10 Tire Flips
Run 400m

My posted time 30:48
Tim Sr.'s Posted time 32:24

We are now tied everything is hanging on Friday's workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment