Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MondayJuly 14,09

A new week, a new opportunity for a valuable trophy. Showing up to the workout reveals that the workout is Fran. Starting the workout I notice the tightness in my right shoulder...could it be from the burpees I did on Sunday. I was 1 day behind in the burpees challenge and decided on sunday to attempt to catch up so my sunday workout was 165 burpees. Now I would pay the price. On the second round (21-15-9) my arms were non-existance. Somehow I managed to get thru the workout and call time. Ended to be 6:34 guess that not too bad. But was not sure what Jana would do. Regardless the tone for the week was set.

The Burpee challenge has been exactly that for me. Not one of my favorite excercises, I still am in the challenge. I have to say they have gotten in better form however I don't know if they get any easier. 20+- days left...... Got some things to contend with physically my shoulder, and right wrist and forearm are complaining. I will keep trudging along placing one foot in front of the other hoping to see that finish line.

I understand that Jana Came close to beating me this day however I managed to pull it out and take home a win. Still games to come for this weeks trophy. Time will tell whi wins this week

No comments:

Post a Comment