Friday, July 10, 2009

WOD 7/10/09

Sets of 21-15-9 for time
Dead lift (M225;F155)
Box Jump (M30;F24)

Jana's time and Mod's
8:24
dead lift 113 ~73% female weight
Box Jump 12 50% female hight

It was hard to get out of bed this morning but I did because I knew Tim Sr. would be there. I wanted to do the 135lb dead lift and did it well about 4x's. But I wouldn't be able to keep up and would have taken too many breaks. I took a lot of breaks as it was. The 18" box was also taken, so I just did the 12" box (I was falling with that one so I am glad I didn't do the 18" box). Box jumps are hard to do after a dead lift I think you have to use the same muscles.

Thanks to everyone who helped cheer me on. I was taking a long time but I have to say that my form was fairly good. I had to use everything in me to keep my knees from knocking on the dead lifts and I sure felt those muscles crying after I finished. Mary and Marnie did great today way to push yourselves girls! And no Tim Sr?

No comments:

Post a Comment