Monday, July 6, 2009

WOD 7/6/09

3 rounds for time:
400m
25 hang power cleans (95m; 65f)
25 ab mat sit-ups

So last night I was talking to Tim Sr and we agreed to come Mon, Wed, and Fri this week. I got to Crossfit and he wasn't there. So I said to myself "he must have thought I would come at 5:45 today." So I did the work out with only sets of 20 instead of 25 and I did the 55lbs instead of the 65lbs. There were 4 people on the same bar so we broke another one down and I got paired up with Mateo (he must be in Jr. High). While I was comming back from my first 400m CFCMatt started the next group. "Oh crap," I thought to myself "this kid is going to get stuck behind me." So I tried to pick up my pace even more ( I was alredy going fast, for me). Mateo was always on my heels. He would run and do ab mat sit-ups while I did my hang power cleans. I finished in 17:31. Then I ran out to catch my husband and son in the parking lot so Tim Jr. could do his workout. As I got into my car I thought that I saw Tim Sr. pull up. "Oh, good," I thought to myself "he did show up." NOT!!!! After Tim Jr. got back I asked how dad did he told me dad never showed up! What??? I had to give him a call but there was no answer. About 15 min later I hear my phone ringing and on the other side of the line was the groggy voice of Tim Sr. He slept in and here I thought ok so we'll go together at 5:00am and I'll let Tim Jr. sleep in so dad and I can go together. So, He said that he would go at 8:30 today. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment