Monday, July 6, 2009

New Trophy

OK, since last week was the official first week we have a winner of the Firework Batman. And the winner is drum roll please........ Jana! With one win on Tuesday (2 Jana; 1 Tim Sr.) and a forfit from Tim on Thursday (2 Jana; 0 Tim Sr.) and a makeup for Tim on Friday (0 Jana; 2 Tim Sr.) and closed Saturday (no points for either team [Jana still thinks she should get a point for showing up, but will just leave it like it is]). Total points 4 Jana; 3 Tim Sr. Everyone did a great job way to go!

Jana said "I'd like to thank my husband and my son for all of their support" Tim Sr. Said "No comment." (but it should be noted to look at his most recent comment in his only post.)


This weeks trophy is from the Home of Jana Janak. It is the Wish Bear from Care Bears. Wish bear has been in the Janak Jr. family since 2002 given to her by a dear friend and because it was a gift to her she would be very disheartend to loose it. Notice it's tufft of hair on top of it's head. Does it remind you of anybody you know?

2 comments:

  1. This bear is adorable--I know this trophy will motivate you to WIN!!! You should bring your current trophy to the gym and place it up by the white board as a visual to keep you going during the workout. Keep posting--your writing is very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got them lined up on my trophy shelf at home but I guess I should ask Matt if I can bring them to help motivate Tim Sr. too.

    ReplyDelete