Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WOD 7/8/09

one round for form
500m row
30 burpees
10 from shoulder rack to overhead by any means (165m;115f)

Well, today was ineresting. I don't think I have ever done this before where I took my time and tried to make sure everything was perfect. I took my time so I don't know why I was driping in sweat at the end. I don't usually drip, I guess it was the humidity from the rain yesterday. I did fairly good. I did 53lbs in a push jerk. My form was inconsistent though. I really tried to keep a good curve in my back and not go to my toes and use the power from the dip drive to push up the weight. I was going to do 63lbs it was heavy before I did the other things and since I wanted to focus more on form I decided to go back down to 53lbs. So I don't know how to count today, but I'm sure Tim Sr. should win, since I only did 46% of the female weight he will most likely be able to do more (but today wasn't about the competion for me, I really just wanted to get better).

I worked a little on squats and will be trying something new for my warm ups and I wanted to try pull-ups but there wasn't any time I'll try to show up tomorrow to see if I can work on doing some band pull-ups. It will most likely just be kipping practice without the pull-up but I really want to be able to do a pull-up since I have never done one in my entire lifetime. Hey just look at it this way I'm deffinately the one you want to be with if we are being chased by a tiger and the only thing that stands between us and freedom is a balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment