Friday, July 17, 2009

WOD 7/17/09

5 rounds for time:
Run 200m
25 Sumo Deadlift High Pull (m:65lb,f:45lb)
25 DB Push Press (m:40lb,f:25lb)

The thing that made this workout tough was how many rounds we had to do, and the fact that our shoulders were already dead from this weeks other workouts. Mine was modified to 20 reps instead of 25 I also did 43lb sumo deadlift high pulls and 12 lb db push presses could have possibly done more on the db Push presses however I would have taken Matt up on his offer to only do 4 rounds and not 5 and still would have had the same time I think. 18:47

After it was all done, I saw Tim Sr. walk in. I would have given him a standing ovation but it took all I had to pull myself up from the concrete to a sitting position, I did clap and cheer. I think I would have given him this week just for showing up today if he hadn't had shown me up. His time was in the 16 min range. I will let him post his info b/c I'm sure he has a lot to add to his side of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment