Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WOD 7/29/09

Thrusters 5-4-3-1-1-1 The first rep always starts from the ground and the multi rep sets must be completed without returning the bar to the ground.

43-53-58-60-62-63 I went really light today. My shoulder is acting up and getting my arm into the active shoulder position was not fun.

I think our summer challenge is on a hiatus right now last week was finals and this week on Monday my grandmother passed away:

She had a good happy life. She passed away Monday after having complications from a stroke she had at the beginning of this month. She was 83 yrs old and had a fine memory and the only thing noticeably wrong with her before her stroke was the emphysema (she had from smoking all her life until resent) that made it difficult to keep up with her endurance. This is a picture of her and my dad in 05' when we went to visit for Memorial Day. I get to go home to San Diego to see my family this weekend and celebrate her life.

No more rests after next week Tim Sr. The games will continue! But congrats for finishing the Burpee Challenge! The few, the proud, the crazy ones who were able to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment