Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Monday and Tuesday Workout July 6,7 2009

Overslept for the 5am workout but made it to the 8:30 workout. Came close to bringing down Jana's posted time however fell short by a matter of a few minutes. Was it the heat???? Don't know just know it was all I had.

Tuesday ---for some reason I get inspired to show up for the Tuesday workout. Targetted Tim Jr posted time.........fell a little short when I failed to slam the med ball on the floor for the 24 th time. ( I had the ball overhead when Matt called 25 for the next round) A little short again.

In retrospect, getting closer to getting those valuable trophies is what I am focussed on.

It's a period of regrouping and reconfiguring the strategy of the Czechs.

Later
Tim Sr

1 comment:

  1. your posts look great Tim Sr. great work out on Mon by the way It was good to be able to be there to cheer you on. I think you might have me this week I wanted to go on Tue. too. I needto find someone that will take care of Timmie while I work out this summer.

    ReplyDelete